While fat content varies between doughnut flavours, TFA content has been significantly reduced across the board. Our signature doughnuts contain between 0.1g to 0.3g of TFA per single serve across our range, which is well below the World Health Organisation (WHO) recommended daily limit of TFA (1% of total kilojoules consumed), and is considered “virtually zero” in some countries including the US. If you have any further queries regarding our products please call us at 02 8303 1101.
Articles in this section
- When are Krispy Kreme Stores closing due to COVID-19?
- Are Krispy Kreme stores still open with COVID-19?
- What stores are still open in WA?
- What stores are still open in VIC?
- What stores are still open in QLD?
- What stores are still open in NSW?
- Why aren't you accepting cash in stores?
- Can I dine in at Krispy Kreme?
- Can I still purchase doughnuts at Krispy Kreme?
- Are doughnuts still available at Jesters?