While fat content varies between doughnut flavours, TFA content has been significantly reduced across the board. Our signature doughnuts contain between 0.1g to 0.3g of TFA per single serve across our range, which is well below the World Health Organisation (WHO) recommended daily limit of TFA (1% of total kilojoules consumed), and is considered “virtually zero” in some countries including the US. If you have any further queries regarding our products please call us at 02 8303 1101.
Articles in this section
- Which doughnuts are in your core range?
- What Other Flavouring/Additive do you use in your doughnuts?
- What is the 120 Flavouring/Additive you use in The Simpsons Doughnut?
- Are your doughnuts Kosher?
- Do you offer work experience?
- Do you offer store tours?
- Do you offer parties in-store?
- Which Krispy Kreme stores have Drive Thru?
- Do you offer a Student Discount?
- What does it mean when the Hot Light is on?