While fat content varies between doughnut flavours, TFA content has been significantly reduced across the board. Our signature doughnuts contain between 0.1g to 0.3g of TFA per single serve across our range, which is well below the World Health Organisation (WHO) recommended daily limit of TFA (1% of total kilojoules consumed), and is considered “virtually zero” in some countries including the US. If you have any further queries regarding our products please call us at 02 8303 1101.
Articles in this section
- What is the width of an Original Glazed doughnut?
- What are the dimensions of a Dozen Box?
- RSPCA Partnership
- When will I receive my voucher from the Online Survey?
- Do you make mini doughnuts?
- Looking for something?
- How do I claim my free doughnut from the feedback survey?
- Which doughnuts are in your core range?
- What Other Flavouring/Additive do you use in your doughnuts?
- Is Carmine Halal Certified?