While fat content varies between doughnut flavours, TFA content has been significantly reduced across the board. Our signature doughnuts contain between 0.1g to 0.3g of TFA per single serve across our range, which is well below the World Health Organisation (WHO) recommended daily limit of TFA (1% of total kilojoules consumed), and is considered “virtually zero” in some countries including the US. If you have any further queries regarding our products please call us at 02 8303 1101.
Articles in this section
- How Are You Celebrating National Doughnut Day This Year?
- What is the Doughforce donation program?
- How long are you donating free doughnuts for to health workers?
- Which health workers are eligible for a Doughforce donation?
- How can I apply for doughnuts to be delivered to the hospital I work at?
- Are Krispy Kreme Stores closing due to COVID-19?
- What are your store opening hours on the Queen's Birthday (NSW & VIC) long weekend?
- Can I dine in at Krispy Kreme?
- Can I still purchase doughnuts at Krispy Kreme?
- Are there updated hygiene measures in place at Krispy Kreme?