Our signature doughnut recipe contains animal by-products including egg and dairy so are not vegan friendly. While plant-based doughnuts are not something we currently offer, we are hopeful that we will be able to produce plant-based doughnuts that don't compromise our quality standards in the future
Articles in this section
- How Are You Celebrating National Doughnut Day This Year?
- Are Krispy Kreme Stores closing due to COVID-19?
- What are your store opening hours on the Queen's Birthday (NSW & VIC) long weekend?
- Can I dine in at Krispy Kreme?
- Can I still purchase doughnuts at Krispy Kreme?
- Are there updated hygiene measures in place at Krispy Kreme?
- Why have your prices changed?
- Fountain Gate Store Renovations
- What is the width of an Original Glazed doughnut?
- What are the dimensions of a Dozen Box?