Our signature doughnut recipe contains animal by-products including egg and dairy so are not vegan friendly. While plant-based doughnuts are not something we currently offer, we are hopeful that we will be able to produce plant-based doughnuts that don't compromise our quality standards in the future
Articles in this section
- How Are You Celebrating National Doughnut Day This Year?
- What is the Doughforce donation program?
- How long are you donating free doughnuts for to health workers?
- Which health workers are eligible for a Doughforce donation?
- How can I apply for doughnuts to be delivered to the hospital I work at?
- Are Krispy Kreme Stores closing due to COVID-19?
- What are your store opening hours on the Queen's Birthday (NSW & VIC) long weekend?
- Can I dine in at Krispy Kreme?
- Can I still purchase doughnuts at Krispy Kreme?
- Are there updated hygiene measures in place at Krispy Kreme?