The only animal by-products used in our doughnuts are eggs (whites and yolks) and dairy products (including milk, butter, yogurt, whey, nonfat milk and nonfat whey). Our doughnuts are cooked in 100 percent vegetable oil shortening and all monoglycerides, diglycerides and enzymes are vegetable based.
Articles in this section
- How long will the Rick and Morty doughnuts be available in store?
- Are the Rick and Morty doughnuts suitable for Vegans?
- Are the Rick and Morty doughnuts Halal Certified?
- Auburn Store Renovations
- Our Chadstone Store Renovation
- Liverpool Store Renovations
- What is the width of an Original Glazed doughnut?
- What are the dimensions of a Dozen Box?
- RSPCA Partnership
- When will I receive my voucher from the Online Survey?