The only animal by-products used in our doughnuts are eggs (whites and yolks) and dairy products (including milk, butter, yogurt, whey, nonfat milk and nonfat whey). Our doughnuts are cooked in 100 percent vegetable oil shortening and all monoglycerides, diglycerides and enzymes are vegetable based.
Articles in this section
- How do I claim my free doughnut from the feedback survey?
- Which doughnuts are in your core range?
- What Other Flavouring/Additive do you use in your doughnuts?
- What is the 120 Flavouring/Additive you use in The Simpsons Doughnut?
- Are your doughnuts Kosher?
- Do you offer work experience?
- Do you offer store tours?
- Do you offer parties in-store?
- Which Krispy Kreme stores have Drive Thru?
- Do you offer a Student Discount?