The only animal by-products used in our doughnuts are eggs (whites and yolks) and dairy products (including milk, butter, yogurt, whey, nonfat milk and nonfat whey). Our doughnuts are cooked in 100 percent vegetable oil shortening and all monoglycerides, diglycerides and enzymes are vegetable based.
Articles in this section
- What is the width of an Original Glazed doughnut?
- What are the dimensions of a Dozen Box?
- RSPCA Partnership
- RSPCA Cupcake Day
- When will I receive my voucher from the Online Survey?
- Do you make mini doughnuts?
- Looking for something?
- How do I claim my free doughnut from the feedback survey?
- Which doughnuts are in your core range?
- What Other Flavouring/Additive do you use in your doughnuts?