The only animal by-products used in our doughnuts are eggs (whites and yolks) and dairy products (including milk, butter, yogurt, whey, nonfat milk and nonfat whey). Our doughnuts are cooked in 100 percent vegetable oil shortening and all monoglycerides, diglycerides and enzymes are vegetable based.
Articles in this section
- How Are You Celebrating National Doughnut Day This Year?
- Are Krispy Kreme Stores closing due to COVID-19?
- What are your store opening hours on the Queen's Birthday (NSW & VIC) long weekend?
- Can I dine in at Krispy Kreme?
- Can I still purchase doughnuts at Krispy Kreme?
- Are there updated hygiene measures in place at Krispy Kreme?
- Why have your prices changed?
- Fountain Gate Store Renovations
- What is the width of an Original Glazed doughnut?
- What are the dimensions of a Dozen Box?