The only animal by-products used in our doughnuts are eggs (whites and yolks) and dairy products (including milk, butter, yogurt, whey, nonfat milk and nonfat whey). Our doughnuts are cooked in 100 percent vegetable oil shortening and all monoglycerides, diglycerides and enzymes are vegetable based.
Articles in this section
- What delivery type is the free delivery I get with the Delivery Light?
- The delivery light is on but I can’t check out – what can I do?
- The delivery light turned on after I placed my order – can I get my delivery fee back?
- Does the Delivery Light mean I get free delivery on UberEats?
- When will the delivery light be turned on?
- Who's liable if my Online Order gets lost or damaged?
- Is there a Krispy Kreme MAXIBON?
- Where can I buy the MAXIBON doughnut?
- Is the MAXIBON doughnut halal certified?
- Does the MAXIBON doughnut contain any nuts?