The only animal by-products used in our doughnuts are eggs (whites and yolks) and dairy products (including milk, butter, yogurt, whey, nonfat milk and nonfat whey). Our doughnuts are cooked in 100 percent vegetable oil shortening and all monoglycerides, diglycerides and enzymes are vegetable based.
Articles in this section
- How Are You Celebrating National Doughnut Day This Year?
- What is the Doughforce donation program?
- How long are you donating free doughnuts for to health workers?
- Which health workers are eligible for a Doughforce donation?
- How can I apply for doughnuts to be delivered to the hospital I work at?
- Are Krispy Kreme Stores closing due to COVID-19?
- What are your store opening hours on the Queen's Birthday (NSW & VIC) long weekend?
- Can I dine in at Krispy Kreme?
- Can I still purchase doughnuts at Krispy Kreme?
- Are doughnuts still available at Jesters?