The only animal by-products used in our doughnuts are eggs (whites and yolks) and dairy products (including milk, butter, yogurt, whey, nonfat milk and nonfat whey). Our doughnuts are cooked in 100 percent vegetable oil shortening and all monoglycerides, diglycerides and enzymes are vegetable based.
Articles in this section
- Can I dine in at Krispy Kreme?
- Are there updated hygiene measures in place at Krispy Kreme?
- Why have your prices changed?
- What is the width of an Original Glazed doughnut?
- What are the dimensions of a Dozen Box?
- Do you make mini doughnuts?
- Looking for something?
- Which doughnuts are in your core range?
- What Other Flavouring/Additive do you use in your doughnuts?
- Is Carmine Halal Certified?