The only animal by-products used in our doughnuts are eggs (whites and yolks) and dairy products (including milk, butter, yogurt, whey, nonfat milk and nonfat whey). Our doughnuts are cooked in 100 percent vegetable oil shortening and all monoglycerides, diglycerides and enzymes are vegetable based.
Articles in this section
- I’m having trouble checking out, what can I do?
- I want to order for a friend in Australia, but I'm overseas. What do I do?
- My Online Order was missing a dozen, what can I do?
- My Online Order arrived with an incorrect product, what can I do?
- My Online Order arrived late, what can I do?
- Can I select which doughnuts are included in a Favourites Assorted Dozen or Double Pack product?
- Where can I get more information on FUN-draising?
- How do I qualify for a FUN-draiser?
- What is the Krispy Kreme Australia FUN-draising program?
- Do you deliver to my area?