The only animal by-products used in our doughnuts are eggs (whites and yolks) and dairy products (including milk, butter, yogurt, whey, nonfat milk and nonfat whey). Our doughnuts are cooked in 100 percent vegetable oil shortening and all monoglycerides, diglycerides and enzymes are vegetable based.
Articles in this section
- When are Krispy Kreme Stores closing due to COVID-19?
- Are Krispy Kreme stores still open with COVID-19?
- What stores are still open in WA?
- What stores are still open in VIC?
- What stores are still open in QLD?
- What stores are still open in NSW?
- Why aren't you accepting cash in stores?
- Can I dine in at Krispy Kreme?
- Can I still purchase doughnuts at Krispy Kreme?
- Are doughnuts still available at Jesters?