It’s just a few easy steps! This article will take you through the full process, starting with booking in with us, right through to receiving your doughnuts.
To get you started, you'll need to create an account on our Krispy Kreme Fundraising website. To do this, you will need to upload a letter of fundraising.
This letter needs to:
- Be on a letterhead of the organisation
- State your name and position within the organisation
- Be signed by a Person of Authority (such as a president or manager)
(If you are raising money for a specific event such as Relay for Life or RSPCA Cupcake Day, a letter of fundraising from this organisation with your name on it will suffice)
Once you've created an account and received your confirmation email - you are approved to run a Krispy Kreme Fundraiser and can get selling!
We have two recommended methods of selling our doughnuts - but it's ultimately up to you, and we recommend you decide on the selling method that works best for you.
Suggested Method 1: Pre-Selling Doughnuts Prior to Your Fundraising Date
- You can choose to pre-sell our dozen doughnut packs to members of your organisation or community.
- At the end of the pre-selling period (and 14 days before your event), tally up your totals, and then place the order online!
Suggested Method 2: Selling Doughnuts on the Day
- You can choose to purchase a variety of our Fundraising products, and then sell these on a single day - if you have a school fair or fundraising event, this might be the option for you!
Once you've determined how many doughnuts you want to purchase, log back into your account, and place the order!
Please note: All Fundraising Orders must be placed 14 days in advance - we are unable to make exceptions to this policy.