It’s just a few easy steps! This article will take you through the full process, starting with booking in with us, right through to receiving your doughnuts.
To get you started, we’ll need to book you in for a specific date to receive your dozens. To do this, we need a letter of fundraising sent in to us.
This letter needs to:
- be on a letterhead of the organisation
- state your name and position within the organisation
- be signed by a Person of Authority (such as a president or manager)
(If you are raising money for a specific event such as Relay for Life or RSPCA Cupcake Day, a letter of fundraising from this organisation with your name on it will suffice)
The letter OR body of the email the letter is attached to must include:
- the date you would like to book for
- where you would like your order to be delivered to/which Krispy Kreme store you would like to pick up from
Once we have this information, we’ll send out a Booking Confirmation email via Docusign within 1-2 business days. This email will have your Order Form attached to it.
We need this order form back 2 weeks before you are booked in to receive your Fundraiser. You will receive an email reminder closer to the time the Order Form is due. This Order form should only have your final amounts, so please don’t send it back early with estimates.
Once we receive your order form, we will process it within 2 business days and send out your Confirmation Contract to double check all information is correct, and sign.
Payment is due 7 days prior to your Fundraiser date via Credit Card or Direct Deposit. If you select Direct Deposit as your payment method, the details for payment will be outlined on your Confirmation Contract.
- Book in with a Letter of Fundraising a minimum of 2 weeks prior to your required Fundraiser date
- Receive booking confirmation from the Krispy Kreme Fundraising Team (if you do not receive this, you are not booked in yet!)
- Complete your Order Form a minimum of 2 weeks prior to your booked Fundraiser date
- Receive your Confirmation Contract
- Make payment a minimum of 7 days prior to your booked Fundraiser date
- Receive your Fundraising order on your booked date
- Enjoy some delicious doughnuts!