Krispy Kreme Australia FUN-draising programs and pricing structures are designed to exclusively assist charities and not-for-profit organisations and groups. The pricing structure reflects our commitment to helping the Australian community and is not designed to provide a wholesale price to individuals or groups that would use our product for personal or corporate profit.
Articles in this section
- I’m having trouble checking out, what can I do?
- I want to order for a friend in Australia, but I'm overseas. What do I do?
- My Online Order was missing a dozen, what can I do?
- My Online Order arrived with an incorrect product, what can I do?
- My Online Order arrived late, what can I do?
- Can I select which doughnuts are included in a Favourites Assorted Dozen or Double Pack product?
- Where can I get more information on FUN-draising?
- How do I qualify for a FUN-draiser?
- What is the Krispy Kreme Australia FUN-draising program?
- Do you deliver to my area?