We are manufacturing doughnuts in facilities that handle Cereals containing Gluten, Milk, Egg, Soy, Tree nuts, Peanuts, Lupin & Sesame. Different range of Doughnuts contains different allergens. Click here to find information on our ingredients information and allergen statements on our current range.
Articles in this section
- How Are You Celebrating National Doughnut Day This Year?
- What is the Doughforce donation program?
- How long are you donating free doughnuts for to health workers?
- Which health workers are eligible for a Doughforce donation?
- How can I apply for doughnuts to be delivered to the hospital I work at?
- Are Krispy Kreme Stores closing due to COVID-19?
- What are your store opening hours on the Queen's Birthday (NSW & VIC) long weekend?
- Can I dine in at Krispy Kreme?
- Can I still purchase doughnuts at Krispy Kreme?
- Are doughnuts still available at Jesters?