The brilliance of a Krispy Kreme doughnut is best when fresh. If however you choose to freeze the doughnuts for a later date, make sure you seal them in an airtight package to ensure the ageing process is halted while in the freezer.
Articles in this section
- I’m having trouble checking out, what can I do?
- I want to order for a friend in Australia, but I'm overseas. What do I do?
- My Online Order was missing a dozen, what can I do?
- My Online Order arrived with an incorrect product, what can I do?
- My Online Order arrived late, what can I do?
- Can I select which doughnuts are included in a Favourites Assorted Dozen or Double Pack product?
- Where can I get more information on FUN-draising?
- How do I qualify for a FUN-draiser?
- What is the Krispy Kreme Australia FUN-draising program?
- Do you deliver to my area?