Our doughnuts are a freshly made product and therefore need to be cared for as you would a cake or pastries. Krispy Kreme doughnuts are made with ingredients which have similar attributes as those used to make bread. Therefore, just as a loaf of bread is best eaten fresh, so too are Krispy Kreme doughnuts. To maintain your Krispy Kreme doughnuts in optimum condition, we recommend that you store them in a temperature under 18 degrees and out of direct sunlight. To keep Krispy Kreme doughnuts at their freshest after their first day at home, you can freeze the doughnuts and reheat in the microwave.
Articles in this section
- Which doughnuts are in your core range?
- What Other Flavouring/Additive do you use in your doughnuts?
- What is the 120 Flavouring/Additive you use in The Simpsons Doughnut?
- Are your doughnuts Kosher?
- Do you offer work experience?
- Do you offer store tours?
- Do you offer parties in-store?
- Which Krispy Kreme stores have Drive Thru?
- Do you offer a Student Discount?
- What does it mean when the Hot Light is on?