Our doughnuts are a freshly made product and therefore need to be cared for as you would a cake or pastries. Krispy Kreme doughnuts are made with ingredients which have similar attributes as those used to make bread. Therefore, just as a loaf of bread is best eaten fresh, so too are Krispy Kreme doughnuts. To maintain your Krispy Kreme doughnuts in optimum condition, we recommend that you store them in a temperature under 18 degrees and out of direct sunlight. To keep Krispy Kreme doughnuts at their freshest after their first day at home, you can freeze the doughnuts and reheat in the microwave.
Articles in this section
- What delivery type is the free delivery I get with the Delivery Light?
- The delivery light is on but I can’t check out – what can I do?
- The delivery light turned on after I placed my order – can I get my delivery fee back?
- Does the Delivery Light mean I get free delivery on UberEats?
- When will the delivery light be turned on?
- Who's liable if my Online Order gets lost or damaged?
- Is there a Krispy Kreme MAXIBON?
- Where can I buy the MAXIBON doughnut?
- Is the MAXIBON doughnut halal certified?
- Does the MAXIBON doughnut contain any nuts?