Our doughnuts are a freshly made product and therefore need to be cared for as you would a cake or pastries. Krispy Kreme doughnuts are made with ingredients which have similar attributes as those used to make bread. Therefore, just as a loaf of bread is best eaten fresh, so too are Krispy Kreme doughnuts. To maintain your Krispy Kreme doughnuts in optimum condition, we recommend that you store them in a temperature under 18 degrees and out of direct sunlight. To keep Krispy Kreme doughnuts at their freshest after their first day at home, you can freeze the doughnuts and reheat in the microwave.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get more information on FUN-draising?
- How do I qualify for a FUN-draiser?
- What is the Krispy Kreme Australia FUN-draising program?
- Do you deliver to my area?
- Can I order for delivery today (same day delivery)?
- How much does delivery cost?
- When do you deliver?
- Can I get a delivery on the weekend?
- Do I have to be at delivery address to receive my delivery?
- Can I change my order or delivery details?